Being the random thoughts of Greg Tito, age 29.

Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Posting for the sake of Posting

Haven't had a lot of free time at work lately. I still owe you guys a treatise on Star Wars, but that will take a while. Some news:

  • I got another couple assignments from Next Generation. They finally ran my modding article but the editor added a bunch of stuff about the GTA Hot Coffee Mod that's in the news. The first few paragraphs aren't by me but the rest of it is. Check it out anyways.
  • The short film I produced last year is going to debut at its first film festival in a couple of weeks.
  • I am not gay.
More on this later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gay? I always had an inkling that it might be so.
CS

Bob Jingle said...

Yes. It's true. I can give you more than an inkling if you want.