Being the random thoughts of Greg Tito, age 29.

Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

More links

One of my "Go to" websites for the last few years has been Civfanatics.com. It's been a great resource of Civilization related news and mods with a vibrant forum community. It was really cool to check back there last week and see this. I got linked on civfanatics.

Some people complain about inlaws but not me. My brother in law has been a blog presence for a while now and I thought I'd give him a shout-out here. He had a Star Wars party recently where they watched episodes I - VI all in one day. That's a marathon. I wasn't able to attend but maybe it's for the best. My growing hatred of Lucas and general disappointment in the prequels would have probably put a damper on the event. Why do I have to ruin everything? Anyway, it looked like a lot of fun.

No comments: