- I have to write another videogame article that’s due tomorrow which I haven't started yet. (it's all in my head, I just ahve to get it down on paper)
- I have to edit and send off a full-length screenplay by Friday for the second round of a screenplay competition
- I have to keep up with producing the short film for Movie Making Madness 2005 which needs to be postmarked on Saturday.
- I have to write a play by December 7th for a playwright's discussion
- I have a basketball game tonight and if we win, we'll make the playoffs
- My 2nd wedding anniversary tomorrow and I haven't bought anything for my wife yet.
- I have a comedy show that noone is coming to on Wednesday (9:00pm New York Comedy Club , 241 East 24th St, bet 2nd and 3rd) and I haven't written any new material in weeks. Plus I have another show on Saturday (9pm, New York Improv , 318 West 53rd Street, bet. 8th and 9th) which no one is coming to either.
I’m freaking swamped. But I kinda like it. Thank God my Dungeons and Dragons game has been cancelled this week or I'd go crazy. (Yes, I realize the irony in that statement)