I am a MAN!
I play D&D. I play WOW. I play chess online (not very well). I go to the gym. I play basketball. I run on the subway. I run on the beach with my brother his papillon. I drive a Dodge STRATUS! Actually I drive a 94 Volvo wagon. I eat meat. I don't eat seafood. I eat fruit every morning. My cum tastes like pineapples. I think. Therefore I am. I am a secretary. I wear short skirts. I put out for cash. I wear no makeup. I just bought two books and a teeshirt from Penny Arcade. I am currently wearing a headset for the telephone. My car gets 20 mpg, IF I'M LUCKY! I just left a message that was way too long. I tend to ramble on voicemail. I just want to get everything in there. I have to make people laugh for 20 minutes straight. I don't know how I'm going to pull that shit off. I am on the 51st floor. I email too often. I think I can fly. I am Brian McKnight. Or Rick James. I'm six feet tall. Or 5'10" but I'm rounding up. My penis is six inches of white meat. I like bacon. Better than sausage in the morning. Jimmy Dean is an asshole. Do you want to date me?
i am a man...
Being the random thoughts of Greg Tito, age 29.
Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.
Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Do you shave your balls? That is always a factor before I put out. B
Why shave your balls when you can go straight to anal?
Did you drop acid this morning or something?
Greg tito....that's my Boy!!! B
Post a Comment