There's now a website which can solve all your mental health problems of doubt and depression.
MOODGym
Joy. Consider me cured.
It's a little dorky and British and a tad bit too survey-based for my tastes, but it's interesting. The basic premise is that unhappy people interpret events and feelings with a negative bias and happy people interpret them with a neutral or positive bias. Which makes sense, I guess.
The weird thing with me is that I think I used to be pretty firmly in category B. Things didn't bother me, and, if something really bad did happen, I always seemed to think it was unchangeable so there was no point in worrying about it. I took criticisms well, or at least I ignored them, and that seemed to be ok. I was also genuinely happy with other people and was able to forge a strong group of friends.
What changed? I do not know.
Being the random thoughts of Greg Tito, age 29.
Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.
Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment