I think the subject says it all. In New York, even almost a week later, there is a feeling of defeat and despair on every face I see.
It should never have happened. We will feel the repercussions of this polarizing of our nation for years to come. Soon, the US will be a religious state not unlike the nations of Islam that we regularly antagonize.
But forget it, I don't want to talk about it. I will ignore the pain like I ignore my irreversible mortality or that nagging pain in my left side or my addiction to cigarettes. If I don't recognize it, the pain will eventually go away.
Hilary in 2008.
Being the random thoughts of Greg Tito, age 29.
Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.
Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.
Monday, November 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment