Being the random thoughts of Greg Tito, age 29.

Announcements for my standup comedy gigs are here at gregtito.com.

Friday, September 30, 2005

In other news...

FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or as they say in France,

"Autumn"

So I guess I fucking love the fall. Last night it was downright cold in Brooklyn, despite what Rain Delay spouts out. And I couldn't be loving it more. I didn't realize how tired I was of sweating through 3 shirts on my way to work or getting assaulted by heat every time I ventured out of an air conditioned space. Don't get me wrong, I love the beach and summers and all kinds of great summery things. But nothing makes me hard quite like a stiff wind and being forced to wear jackets.

Speaking of which, I brought out my wool blazer for Casual Friday. It was like greating an old friend. I wish I had a picture here to illustrate what I love about that blazer. Alas, you'll have to make do with a photo-montage which I will now call "AUTUMNAL GRACE or What I Gleaned From a 15-minute Google Image Search While Being Bored at Work."

The road less taken . . . by assholes!

BITE IT, BABY!

Do you like my Mighty Oak?

These kids are having a great fricking time in an orchard which is exactly what I'm doing this weekend. I'm going up to good ol' hometown New England to partake of the autumness.

  • I expect it to be perfectly clear-blue skies, shining sun, and just a touch of chill in the air.
  • I'm going to Scott's Yankee Farmer.
  • There will be McIntoshes, Golden Deliciouses, Empires, Cortlands and McCouns all picked by my hands.
  • I will go on a Haunted Hayride!
  • I WILL DRINK CIDER!

You are all my witnesses.

I fucking love the fall.

2 comments:

MostlyModest said...

I don't know who will have more fun this weekend: you or the "Bite it Baby" girl with her mock apple biting.

Why does she mock us?

Bob Jingle said...

Why won't she just bite it?